sábado, 6 de diciembre de 2014

UNENDLICH


Origen: E.E.U.U. Baltimore
Formados: 2014
Estilo: Black
Temática: Antirreligión, guerra y muerte.
Enlaces:Bandcamp y facebook
Miembros:
  • Michael Connors Todos los instrumentos y voces
Discografía:
  • Monarch of the Damned CD 2014
  • Scales of Existence CD 2016
  • Misanthropic Sedition EP 2018 
  • Thanatophobia CD 2019  
  • Stoppenberg Sessions EP 2019
  • Paradox of a Broken World CD 2021
  • Misanthrope Divine EP 2022
MONARCH OF THE DAMNED (2014)
Michael Connors nos da a conocer su proyecto Uendlich ni más ni menos que con larga duración y ya voy a dejar claro desde el comienzo que puristas del black metal se abstengan de acercarse a esta obra, no porque sea un mal disco sino porque aunque el black está presente a lo largo de todas y cada una de las composiciones bien es cierto que lo que trasciende es un conglomerado de estilos que en líneas generales acaban por convencer. Desde el comienzo resulta interesante comprobar el sonido ofrecido, de una profesionalidad fuera de toda duda, en donde todos los instrumentos respiran perfectamente y no se satura al oyente con muros de sonidos innecesarios. En cuanto a la música en si, el black metal ha sido mezclado con infinidad de estilos a lo largo de su existencia con mejor o peor resultado y de una parte hacia aquí han surgido nueva vertientes en donde las propuestas se han alejado en exceso de la esencia de antaño y Unendlich lo han llevado un paso más allá y no me extrañaría que lo aquí ofrecido marque tendencia en nuevas bandas en breve. Hay momentos en los es imposible no reconocer la cara más agresiva y fría del black metal, inevitable por esos riffs brutales y por la voces, pero hay mucho más, Michael ha llamado a las puertas del death, del punk y del progresivo y lo ha mezclado hasta dar lugar a este híbrido de pelaje complicado de encasillar, creo que tal vez la descripción más apropiado sería la de metal a secas como a Michel Connors le gusta definirse. En definitiva júzguenlo ustedes mismos. (7,9).


1. Men Behind the Sun 05:12
 Empire Die, Empires Drown, moment you had the moments profound
Wars break men god poisoned will creation is dreamt creating blood spilled
Moral decay devalue of life human no more now are a vice
Thirst for power lust for more misery begins praise the emperor

Perversion of mind evolution of man each experiment victories at hand
Dissect the truth the anatomy of god decay sets in another life lost
Smoke fills the air ashes of death scars not seen while gasping for breath
Frost bitten flesh the senses are gone there is no coming back there’s no holding on

Men behind the Sun the end has come to you
Experimentation on weak maruta no more
Unit seven thirty one hell on earth the wills of men
Driving pain and horror definition of human beings to blurred

Empire Die, Empires Drown, moment you had the moments profound
Wars break men god poisoned will creation is dreamt creating blood spilled
No anesthesia the mind shuts down pain beyond hell the shock unfolds
Gods on earth enabled creation the mind of men have no limitation
2. For the Glory 04:47
 Come to see a man in a tale
Where he preaches for freewill
Blind he tells them what to believe
Lead like sheep easy to deceived

Now making a name for
Believe they pour out their wealth
Shown the way to death's door
Bled the flock is shown no more

"Your god looks down again
And sees your status the same
My blood is not my own
Come follow me home!"

It's for the glory
He tells you you’re the same
It's for the glory
He tells you you’re the same

Inject the gift of opium bliss
Feel death’s final kiss
Fall to the floor
Preacher lies no more

"Your god looks down again
And sees your status the same
My blood is not my own
Come follow me home!"

Preacher reaches for the sun
Gone insane from lies unspun
Condemned for lives wronged
Down and done he sells death again
3. Victims of My Desire 04:39
 Blood stains my mind stains the mirrors in this dream
Awaken by dead love the smell of flesh that mocks me
God gives no hope to the victims of my desire
Some are born to kill to cull the earth to come with fire

Broke now constant beating on the floor
The flesh split sustain no more
Closed in shield myself from this world
Dosed up the high of playing god

Heaven is just a dream you have
While you are burning in hell
Out of the womb I took the world into the ground
Born to take lives this is where the dead go to die
No more hope when you worship despair
Give up now while your heart still bleeding

Death is the path is the end of this deception
Sustained by the rush of creations ruination
Stalk my new prey the finale of their life
Some are born to kill to cull the earth to fuel the pyre
4. Slaves to the Illusion 05:07
 They call to me take me down
To what I am to what I can become
Cut myself to bleed offerings to their wicked need
Drain this weakness out destroy this shell of hopeless pathetic doubt
Commit to bring an end to all religions to all mistakes of man

I march legion with one cause given the chance to burn and slay them all
Disgust with how they preach to “know” the things they can't even believe
Sure of my place below I’m sure of this hell on earth I’ve learn to know
Disguise myself among the sheep from their throats make the heavens weep

Cut, Kill, Mutilate
The joy of redemption bleeds on my face
Erase them from this land
They tried to control, they fail to command

Fuck Your Ideology
Tricking the weak into your belief
Erase them from this land
From their throats heavens descend

Find more dead.

They call to me take me down
To what I am to what I can become
Cut myself to bleed offerings to their wicked need
Drain this weakness out destroy this shell of hopeless pathetic doubt
Commit to bring an end to all religions to all mistakes of man
5. Monarch of the Damned 04:37
Broken the seal is off
The nails driven deep within this curse
Punishment for being born
Calloused by doctrine the years of scorn

History rewritten gods sanitized
Victors write history
Truths are now lies
Bent in to animal
Dug in decay
Violent monarch
Forever shall reign

Follow you’ll learn to die
Given false hope you stop asking why
The blood washes cleared from the mind
The picture, the witness, burn before your eyes

Unleashed perversion sick of humans
Guilt by flesh the slaughter begins
The advent of hell
Mountains of dead
Embrace the reign
The Monarch of the damned

Despised as they beat this corpse
Sheep are led until they are wolves
Dead but forever to haunt
Damage complete through divine thought
6. Catalyst of Creation 03:51
Life for nothing a moment of time a world of light made mine Rivalry and misery so quickly we die begotten existence begotten a mind Faint of heart fair victory for not to take is to break to take is first thought Morals break progress the spirit of transition chaos the catalyst of creation Life is the chaos life is the flame death the calm forever the same Convulse above ground we are flesh on bone burning through the dark burning back home Change comes from misery change comes from him diversion not found where complacency wins Rebellions the gift of a chaotic force embrace the path forever to thwart Prey for life pray to suffer Given belief to no other Many dead friends a buried lover Given this path I’d choose no other Life for nothing a moment of time a world of light made mine Rivalry and misery so quickly we die begotten existence begotten a mind Faint of heart fair victory for not to take is to break to take is first thought Morals break progress the spirit of transition chaos the catalyst of creation  
7. Death Waltz 03:56  instrumental
8. Hell Waits for Me 04:36
  Two days in this camp I can't recall what happened
Called upon to be crematorium raven
Round up my own friends forced to collect my brothers
Lies from Nazi men salvations in their slaughter

Panic grips my mind I must find survival
Hear their laughs as I collect another
No time to think now forced to drown and smother
Filled graves line my path as I kill another

And hell waits for me
No longer will I see
The light of my life
Drown now in darkness
Calm now the seas
Death has become me

Cutting pealing stabbings beatings
Burning showers from the ceiling

Two days in this camp I can't recall what happened
Called upon to be crematorium raven
Round up my own friends forced to collect my brothers
Lies from Nazi men salvations in their slaughter

Let hell come . . .
9. Denied Suicide 04:35
 Forge my path to hell following the will the needle my life
Losing touch with me numbing parts that bleed medicine the poison
Demons guides my hand destroying myself sleep deprivation
The needle I crave affliction a savior death my mate

The needle that bleeds the needle that saves nature’s path broken
Pain is the path through blood runs hate through flesh the gate
Discipline gone saw through the lie death is coming
Just one more time it keeps me alive denied suicide

Kept alive through feeding tubes narcotics in ever draw
Keep thinking of one thought that I want to be no more
Alone now I clench my gun and contemplate the end
Tears are gone as I exhale and start to begin

Forge my path to hell following the will the needle my life
Losing touch with me numbing parts that bleed medicine the poison
Demons guides my hand destroying myself sleep deprivation
The needle I crave affliction a savior death my mate

Broken dreams of a promised life erodes from my mind
Is this what was planned? Is this all there is to find?
I can no longer see myself doing anything
Denied my death denied my life a thousand times
10. My End 04:23
 We are one connected in our death
These times I’ve longed to put life to an end
I hold you now your eyes are turning grey
The blood drips cold time now to dig our grave

A life so bright my eyes start to bleed
There’s no more hope there's nothing to believe
We had our time but time betrayed
This death our home this death is made

Together we rot as one
To never see what comes
I take my life I take your hand
Destroy my hopes bring my end

I am gone broken by this world
Another time I'd love to see you old
You're passing on to another realm
I feel the warmth of my own hell
11. Ebon 02:33  instrumental
12. The Birthing (Samhain versión) 03:56  
  52:12




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario